Fredonia College Foundation
It takes teamwork to get it done!
Fredonia College Foundation Mission
The mission of the Fredonia College Foundation is to promote, advance and support the activities and programs of Fredonia. In doing so, the foundation administers resources and supervises the investment of philanthropic funds and other revenues for the university.
The Fredonia College Foundation, incorporated in 1964, was established to accept financial contributions, hold and invest endowment accounts, and award grants to strengthen the educational programs of Fredonia. It is a not-for-profit corporation separate from the university that exists solely for the benefit of the school. A volunteer board of directors oversees its activities, and all contributions to the foundation are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Join the team
Be part of the dream
- Give to an existing fund. We hold more than 500 endowed funds that have been created by donors like you. They are listed by the academic area they serve at Fredonia. Browse our online giving page to see what's available.
- Naming opportunities. Your major gift can name a facility or entire building after a person who is special to you.
- Changing lives: Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we distributed $2.2 million in scholarships, grants, and support to Fredonia in 2015. See our financial information>>
- Make us a beneficiary. Our Planned Giving pages let you think ahead and leave a legacy.
- Create a new endowment. If you have a special vision to help someone achieve an academic goal, we will work with you to establish an endowed fund designed to meet the needs that you specify.
See full details of the Foundation's recent activities.
Download PDF of the 2017 Annual Report (3.1MB) >>
Give by mail
Send a check payable to the Fredonia College Foundation to:
272 Central Ave.
Fredonia, NY 14063
All major credit cards accepted. Make your gift here >>
Give in person
Contact us to make an appointment with one of our Development Officers at your home or here at the Foundation House.
Give via Payroll Deduction
Employees of SUNY Fredonia can donate directly from their biweekly pay. Complete the form here >>
Giving is tax exempt
Thank you for considering a gift to the Fredonia College Foundation, a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization, which benefits the State University of New York at Fredonia.