Graduate Forms Download Center

Information about student forms can be found below:

Request Permission to Take Graduate Courses as an Undergraduate Complete this form if you would like to take graduate coursework while still an undergraduate. The course may be taken for undergraduate credit OR future graduate credit at Fredonia.
Request to Enroll in Undergraduate Courses for Graduate Credit Complete this form to request permission to take an undergraduate course for graduate credit. Requires departmental support/recommendation.
Independent Study Contract This contract must be completed, signed, and turned in to your advisor.
Transfer Credit Approval A maximum of 9 credits can be acquired from previous universities at the graduate level.
Graduate Course Repeat Petition Complete this form if you received a lower than desired grade and wish to repeat a graduate course. A maximum of two graduate courses may be repeated.
Graduate Program Change Application Complete a program change application when you wish to apply for admittance to a new degree program (similar to the undergraduate change of major). Please note that you may have to submit additional department requirements.
Withdrawal Form A student who finds it necessary to leave the university before the end of a semester must officially withdraw by the deadline published in the academic calendar
Not Returning Form Complete this form if it becomes necessary for you to withdraw completely from your degree program in a future semester, but you will complete the current semester.
Work Completion Contract Complete this form to apply for an extension for your final project (e.g. thesis).
Application for Degree Available only in the Registrar's Office. Please check the Registrar's website for application deadline dates.

Take the next step