Scholarships and Endowments/Graduate Assistantships for CDS
- Alan Nichter and Annmarie Woloszyn Nichter Scholarship in Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Dr. Mitchell Burkowsky Scholarship
- Dr. Kim L. Tillery Scholarship
- Gustave A. and Geraldine S. Werner Foundation Scholarship
- Henry C. and Ida H. Youngerman Scholarship
- Kristen M. Luther Memorial Scholarship
- Lt. General Woods Scholarship
- Rebecca Snyder Scholarship
- Sam Family Scholarship
- Schaffer Family Scholarship
For more scholarship information, contact your advisor.
For more information on other scholarships, please contact the Fredonia College Foundation.
- The CDS department offers several graduate assistantships per year.
- Apply on our Human Resources website.
- Obligations and benefits:
- Hours: 10 hours per week
- Appointment: One year
- Stipend: $3350
- Tuition waiver: Nine credit hours at the New York State resident tuition rate
Please contact the Graduate Admissions office (email@example.com) with any questions.