The Your Connection web interface is accessed from the Your Connection icon located at the bottom of the Fredonia Homepage at https://www.fredonia.edu. This interface provides Fredonia students and employees initial access to user-specific information, including UserID and password information for use of electronic resources and computing facilities at Fredonia. The user is forced to change the PIN immediately and is encouraged to use the generated UserID for all subsequent Your Connection access. The generated UserID is displayed in the Your Connection Personal Information/View Your UserIDs & Password section.
Instructions for Your Connection Login
The eServices username and password displayed in the Your Connection Personal Information/View Your UserIDs & Password section is used to access the following electronic resources:
- Fredonia e-mail for delivery/receipt of official and faculty/staff/student electronic communication.
- FREDLearn Learning Management Suite used by many Fredonia faculty for distribution of course materials, online discussions, collection of assignments, and test delivery.
- Windows logon from campus computing facilities (office desktops, computer labs, smart classrooms, etc.).
For specific logon and password changes per account see Fredonia eServices.
- The eServices password can be changed here and will change access to the Fredonia network, and email, FREDLearn, and U:Drive applications.
- Protect your ID's and Passwords. Do not give them out to others.
When changing passwords and PINS please follow the password integrity guidelines.