Thank you for your interest in the Fredonia School of Music, one of the nation's most distinguished music schools.
Fredonia's School of Music has a strong history of distinction and excellence. The long-standing reputation of the music education program is a genuine point of pride, and the strengths in performance, composition, sound recording, music therapy, music theory and musicology have brought much variety to our students' experiences.
At Fredonia, students are able to learn and choose from a broad range of musical interests, and it is this range of options and opportunity that makes Fredonia one of the best places to enter professional training in music.
International Students: If you do not have a TOEFL or IELTS score, Fredonia has a waiver agreement that allows you to enter the university, provided you successfully complete the EC English Intensive program. If you have a TOEFL score that does not meet the minimum requirement, you will be considered for conditional or concurrent admission.
For more information about Admissions,
write, call or e-mail:
School of Music
The State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063
2018-2019 Music Audition Schedule
On-campus auditions held in Mason Hall.
UNDERGRAD AUDITION REQUEST FORM
note: 2018-19 request form will be available Sept. 1
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 - on campus
(for enrollment in Spring 2019 — transfer applicants, current Fredonia students, or graduate applicants only. Deadline: Oct. 19)
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019* (Syracuse: Onondaga Community College. Deadline: Dec. 21)
- Thursday, January 10, 2019* (Long Island: Suffolk County Community College. Deadline: Dec. 21)
- Friday, January 11, 2019* (Long Island: Suffolk County Community College. Deadline: December 21)
- Saturday, January 12, 2019** (Albany: Rensselaer High School. Deadline: December 21)
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 - on campus (Deadline: Jan. 4)
- Saturday, February 2, 2019 - on campus (Deadline: Jan. 11)
- Saturday, February 9, 2019 - on campus (Deadline: Jan. 18)
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 - on campus (Deadline: Feb. 1)
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 - on campus (Deadline: March 1)