Other SUNY Student Cross Registration at Fredonia
Other SUNY students seeking cross registration at Fredonia.
1. Complete the online SUNY cross registration application at www.suny.edu/crossregister.
2. If approved by your home institution, the Registrar’s Office will review the application and if appropriate will preliminarily approve the application. One week before the semester begins, if the course is still available, we will register you. An email will be sent when your registration is complete.
Criteria and Applicable situations for cross registration:
- No more than six credit hours of coursework are allowed per semester
- Students must meet all prescribed pre-requisites and other course restrictions (Academic Departments reserve the right to deny a cross registration due to gpa or other departmental admission criteria that are not met by the visiting student)
- Restricted Courses: Internships, Independent Studies or Capstone Courses. Fredonia reserves the right to restrict other courses as necessary.
To be determined by home institution:
- Courses must be unique experiences not offered at your home institution OR
- Courses are not available or are necessary to resolve a schedule conflict that would otherwise create a delay in degree completion OR
- Courses are being sought for greater efficiency of resources (faculty, facilities, etc)