Alumni Association Board Members
Mission Statement for the Fredonia Alumni Association
The State University of New York at Fredonia Alumni Association has, as its mission, to make every effort to keep all alumni informed about and in contact with Fredonia. All undergraduate students are assisted in establishing a positive acclimation to the campus. In accomplishing these two objectives, support for the institution is constantly being nurtured. It is through regional programs, class reunions, special events such as Homecoming, involvement in First Year Student Orientation, and an established Undergraduate Alumni Association that these goals are realized.
Greg Gibbs, Ph.D., '71
Kathryn Hinds Morrison '90
Mary Jane DiPietro '73
Christine Zimmerman Starks '91, '94
2021-22 Alumni Board Members
- Diane (Minunni) Callan, '88; Spencerport, N.Y.
- Dawn (Spicer) Dake, '88; Fredonia, N.Y.
- Ashley Dame, '09; Penfield, N.Y.
- Angelo DiMillo, '13; Kenmore, N.Y.
- Mary Jane DiPietro, '73; Dunkirk, N.Y.
- Robert Egan, '00; Kenmore, N.Y.
- Greg Gibbs, Ph.D., '71; Hamburg, N.Y.
- Denise Harris, '01; Lake View, N.Y.
- Carl Lam, '14; Hamburg, N.Y.
- Gina (Browning) Lattuca, '88; Tonawanda, N.Y.
- Patricia (Salman) Moore, '99; Bemus Point, N.Y.
- Kathryn (Hinds) Morrison, '90; Fredonia N.Y.
- James Ranney, '88; North Tonawanda, N.Y.
- Carol "Stash"Stanley, '71; Charlottesville, V.A.
- Christine (Zimmerman) Starks, '91,'94; Fredonia, N.Y.
- James Sturm, '88; Lake View, N.Y.
- Karen (Shaw) Williams, '82; Mayville, N.Y.