Alumni Association Board Members
Mission Statement for the Fredonia Alumni Association
The State University of New York at Fredonia Alumni Association has, as its mission, to make every effort to keep all alumni informed about and in contact with Fredonia. All undergraduate students are assisted in establishing a positive acclimation to the campus. In accomplishing these two objectives, support for the institution is constantly being nurtured. It is through regional programs, class reunions, special events such as Homecoming, involvement in First Year Student Orientation, and an established Undergraduate Alumni Association that these goals are realized.
Greg Gibbs, Ph.D., '71
Kathryn Hinds Morrison '90
Mary Jane DiPietro '73
James Sturm, '88
Lake View, N.Y.
2020-21 Alumni Board Members
- Diane Minunni Callan, '88; Spencerport, N.Y.
- Angelo DiMillo '13; Kenmore, N.Y.
- Mary Jane DiPietro '73; Dunkirk, N.Y.
- Robert Egan, '00; Kenmore, N.Y.
- Greg Gibbs, Ph.D., '71; Hamburg, N.Y.
- Denise Harris, '01; Lake View, N.Y.
- Carl Lam, '14; Hamburg, N.Y.
- Gina Browning Lattuca, '88; Tonawanda, N.Y.
- Patricia Salman Moore, '99; Bemus Point, N.Y.
- Kathryn Hinds Morrison, '90; Fredonia N.Y.
- James Ranney, '88; North Tonawanda, N.Y.
- Christopher Reybrouck, '08; Norfolk, V.A.
- Carol "Stash"Stanley, '71; Charlottesville, V.A.
- James Sturm '88; Lake View, N.Y.
- Kathleen Kuzina Vicenzotti '88; Colden, N.Y.
- Shellonnee Baker Whitehead, '87; Buffalo, N.Y.
- Karen Shaw Williams, '82; Mayville, N.Y.