Preserve the Future by Honoring the Past One Brick at a Time
Show your pride in your alma mater by inscribing your name and class year on a brick. Commemorate a special occasion such as a graduation or retirement or memorialize a member of the Fredonia community. The Brick Walkway is installed in the Williams Center patio area for students, faculty and alumni to enjoy. The purchase of a walkway brick will support scholarships to assist Fredonia in continuing to attract the best and brightest students.
Guidelines for Inscription
- Any symbol is considered one character (period, comma, dash). Spaces count as characters.
- Please include spaces between words.
- All text will be standard size and appear in CAPITAL letters. Greek letters and other symbols not found on a standard keyboard may NOT be used.
- Bricks will be installed once a year prior to Homecoming and Family Weekend. Your brick order must be placed no later than July 1, to allow sufficient processing time.
(the purchase of a brick is not tax deductible).
Do NOT include:
- Obscenities or profanity.
- Derogatory messages based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- Explicit messages regarding any individual or entity.
- Political messages.