Campus Life Mission
CAMPUS LIFE OFFICE
Through a broad array of programs and services, Campus Life supports student success and involvement by providing leadership, campus/community engagement and student activities. We are firmly committed to holistic student development that enhances a student’s academic, personal and professional growth.
- Student Development and Involvement - Providing students avenues to develop socially, emotionally and intellectually.
- Leadership - Facilitating student growth through a wide array of classes, services and workshops.
- Community Engagement - Creating a variety of opportunities for students to commit to public service.
- Student Experience – Enhancing student engagement and awareness through collaborative and creative programming.
- Diversity - Commitment to fostering an inclusive campus climate.
- Williams Center - Ensuring a student centered building that prioritizes student programming and enhances the student experience.