The Intercultural Center (IC) plans and implements educational, cultural, social and recreational presentations on diversity to facilitate cross cultural dialogue for the entire campus at Fredonia. The IC is supported by various offices including Multicultural Support Services, International Support Services, Veteran Affairs and collaborations/programs with other offices.
Our staff will be working remotely during the Winter Break but offices will be open 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday through Friday. We will return campus on January 18th. For assistance please call the office at 716-673-3398 or see our virtual office hour listings below.
Virtual Office Hours
We are also holding virtual office hours for your convenience and safety!
Intercultural Center (IC) Mission
The Intercultural Center seeks to enhance the student experience by cultivating an inclusive community, on and off campus, through support and collaboration with campus constituents, while providing students with the skill sets needed to excel and make a difference. The department is comprised of the following offices:
- International Student Services
- Multicultural Support Services
- Veteran & Military Affiliated Students
- Volunteer & Community Services
Empower the campus community to take ownership of fostering an inclusive community.
- IC seeks to establish an inclusive community of diverse students.
- IC seeks to inspire students in leadership roles to make a difference in their community through collaboration and other means.
- Through programming, workshops, trainings and events, affiliated with IPS, students and faculty will be able to create a community that is supportive, inclusive, and a service to the campus.
The office encourages the campus community to investigate and acknowledge dissimilar cultures, recognize and celebrate differences because the very things that separate can, with mutual respect, bring communities together.
Thank you for visiting! Discover what events and programs the Intercultural Center has to offer by browsing through our pages.
Connect with us: