Offices across SUNY Fredonia's Campus offer a variety of programming and support aimed at making this campus more inclusive.
- Cultural Competency Institute The Cultural Competency Institute is a cohort-based, year-long series to cultivate an inclusive mindset and positively impact participants' communities.
- Diversity Dialogues is comprised of the Facilitators Reimagining Equity and Diversity (FRED) team. They are a resource group compiled of administration, faculty, and students working towards making the Fredonia campus, including its individual departments and student groups, more open and accepting of all who wish to further their education here.
- Cultural Information Index The goals of the index include education and increasing awareness of the diverse groups we have on campus. It is intended for members of the Fredonia campus community, and those outside the community, to build knowledge about cultural diversity.
- Diversity Abroad The Office of International Education is committed to helping all students access international education. This page is designed to help students navigate their identities and learn how they can prepare for their experience with that identity in mind.
- Diversity and Social Justice Guide Reed Library owns or has access to varied authoritative sources of information about current and historical issues surrounding diversity and social justice.
- Institute for Composer Diversity is a resource for the musical community through which composers from underrepresented groups can be discovered. Composers can be found through several different search filters including gender, racial/ethnic demographics, sexual/romantic identity, residence, and various large ensemble and chamber ensemble genres.
- SafeZone Collection Reed Library's Safezone Collection includes a variety of materials – fiction, nonfiction, and DVDs – by or about LGBT+ people.