Campus and Community Children's Center
Early Care & Education Services at Fredonia
CHILD CARE DURING COVID-19
The Campus & Community Children's Center Campus and Dunkirk locations are open for children of current families from 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM with limited additional slots available for new children.
Our campus location serves children from 8 weeks to 5 years old. Our Dunkirk location serves children 5 to 12 years old.
NYS Department of Health and CDC health and safety protocols are followed daily. For more information, call the main office at 716-673-4662.
The Chautauqua County Department of Health & Human Services Child Care Subsidy Program offers payment assistance for those that qualify, call 716-363-4133 to determine eligibility.
Our Mission Statement
The Campus and Community Children's Center provides quality, developmentally appropriate care and education to the children of students, working families, and community members. The Center partners with families and provides a model of advocacy for children, families and teachers.
The Campus and Community Children's Center will:
- Provide for the health, safety and well being of children and families.
- Provide a developmentally appropriate environment that allows children the opportunity to enhance their social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth.
- Respect the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual child, family and colleague.
- Promote pro-social behavior, nonviolence and conflict resolution.
- Respect cultural diversity and promote gender equality.
- Work in partnership with parents, communicating regularly to bring greater consistency between home, center and school.
- Commit to a leadership role in public policy regarding issues of care and education.
- Commit to a philosophy of lifelong learning and maintaining a standard of excellence.
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES
MAIN CENTER - CAMPUS
SCHOOL AGE - WHEELOCK (currently closed) Summer Program 2020 will be held at our Dunkirk facility (former St. Hyacinth's School site)
DUNKIRK 3PK & UPK - St. HYACINTH'S