Campus and Community Children's Center
Early Care & Education Services at Fredonia
Our Mission Statement
The Campus and Community Children's Center provides quality, developmentally appropriate care and education to the children of students, working families, and community members. The Center partners with families and provides a model of advocacy for children, families and teachers.
The Campus and Community Children's Center will:
- Provide for the health, safety and well being of children and families.
- Provide a developmentally appropriate environment that allows children the opportunity to enhance their social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth.
- Respect the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual child, family and colleague.
- Promote pro-social behavior, nonviolence and conflict resolution.
- Respect cultural diversity and promote gender equality.
- Work in partnership with parents, communicating regularly to bring greater consistency between home, center and school.
- Commit to a leadership role in public policy regarding issues of care and education.
- Commit to a philosophy of lifelong learning and maintaining a standard of excellence.
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES
Stay tuned for April's schedule of events for the Month of the Young Child!
MAIN CENTER - CAMPUS
2/14 Friendship Tea - preschool rooms (3:00-3:45)
3/15 CCCC Closed - Staff development day
4/19 CCCC Closed - Good Friday
SCHOOL AGE - WHEELOCK
2/18 Full Day Holiday Program
3/8 Half Day Holiday Program
3/15 Program Closed - Staff development day
4/15-18, 4/22-26 Full Day Holiday Program - Spring Break
4/19 Program Closed - Good Friday
DUNKIRK 3PK & UPK - ST. HYACINTH'S
2/18-2/19 Program Closed for Presidents' Day
2/20 Program Closed - Staff Development
4/15-26 Program Closed - Spring Break