Campus and Community Children's Center (CCCC)
Early Care & Education Services at Fredonia
Our Mission Statement
The Campus and Community Children's Center provides quality, developmentally appropriate care and education to the children of students, working families, and community members. The Center partners with families and provides a model of advocacy for children, families and teachers.
The Campus and Community Children's Center will:
- Provide for the health, safety and well being of children and families.
- Provide a developmentally appropriate environment that allows children the opportunity to enhance their social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth.
- Respect the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual child, family and colleague.
- Promote pro-social behavior, nonviolence and conflict resolution.
- Respect cultural diversity and promote gender equality.
- Work in partnership with parents, communicating regularly to bring greater consistency between home, center and school.
- Commit to a leadership role in public policy regarding issues of care and education.
- Commit to a philosophy of lifelong learning and maintaining a standard of excellence.