Student Participants & Volunteers
The Campus & Community Children's Center welcomes students from many local schools and colleges to volunteer and work in our classrooms as part of required courses.
- If you would like to volunteer please contact us to let us know.
- All volunteers will need to complete required paperwork and attend an orientation session.
- Many college classes require students to observe young children in action. Our facility is fortunate to have observation rooms with one-way mirrors for quality observations.
- If you would like to come in to observe please stop in during these hours: 7:30-11:30am or 3:30-5:30pm
- You do not need to make an appointment.
- You will need to sign a confidentiality agreement. You may print a copy or we can print one at the center.