Student Participants & Volunteers
The Campus & Community Children's Center welcomes students from many local schools and colleges to volunteer and work in our classrooms as part of required courses.
- If you would like to volunteer please contact us to let us know.
- All volunteers need to complete required paperwork and attend orientation
- Many college classes require students to observe young children in action. Our facility is fortunate to have observation rooms with one-way mirrors for quality observations.
- If you would like to come in to observe please stop in during these hours:
- 7:30-11:30 or 3:30-5:30
- You do not need to make an appointment
- You will need to sign a confidentiality agreement. You may print a copy here or we can provide a copy when you come in.