Employment Opportunities- CCCC
The CCCC provides great career opportunities for creative, dedicated, and responsible professionals. We offer benefits and a friendly atmosphere where you can be part of caring and skilled team of professionals.
For more information or if you have questions about employment at CCCC you can call: 716-673-4662
To be considered for a classroom or substitute position, all candidates must submit the following:
1. Completed Application & Availability
2. Resume & Cover Letter
3. References (at least 2 professional and 1 personal reference with e-mail contact information)
Completed information can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Center (Corner of Brigham & Temple Roads).
Current Job Openings:
This individual will have the following qualifications:
- possess a minimum of a high school diploma
- have experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- be at least 18 years of age
- be able to pass a criminal background check and child abuse clearance.