Employment Opportunities- CCCC
Thank you for your interest regarding employment at the Campus & Community Children's Center.
CCCC has great career opportunities for dedicated, responsible, and creative professionals. We offer benefits and a friendly atmosphere where you can be part of a team of caring, skilled professionals.
Current Employment Opportunities - Call 716-673-4662 for more information
We are seeking an Infant/Toddler Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age-appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct infant/toddler children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Infant/Toddler CDA or Early Education degree required
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Substitute - Assistant Teacher (As needed)
The successful candidates will:
- possess a minimum of a high school diploma
- have experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- be at least 18 years of age
- be able to pass a criminal background check and child abuse clearance.
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for a classroom or substitute position, all candidates must submit the following:
1. Completed Application & Availability
2. Resume & Cover Letter
3. References (at least 2 professional and 1 personal reference with e-mail contact information)
Completed information can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Center (Corner of Brigham & Temple Roads).