The Extended Learning Student
You might consider enrolling in the Extended Learning Credit Program if you:
- Have a high school diploma or GED and want to explore college;
- Have completed a two-year college degree and want to continue on a part-time basis;
- Would like to take a few courses for personal enrichment rather than pursue a degree;
- Have a high school record which may not reflect your current interests, motivation and abilities, or you may have a full-time job;
- Have credits from other colleges and wish to explore Fredonia's offerings;
- Are currently attending high school and would like to begin exploring college courses.
If you are currently enrolled in a graduate program, or if you have already earned a Master's and/or Doctoral Degree and are looking to apply to Fredonia as a non-degree graduate student, please complete the Application for Extended Learning Credit Study.