Information Technology Advisory Board
The ITS Executive Board determines the direction of Information Technology at the State University of New York at Fredonia based on institutional mission and priorities, with advice and recommendations from ITAB and the Associate Vice President of Information Technology.
- President, Virginia Horvath
- Provost, Terry Brown
- Vice President of Student Affairs, Cedric Howard
- Vice President of Administration, Michael Metzger
- Vice President of Advancement, Engagement and Economic Development, Kevin Kearns
- Chief Information Officer, Stephen Rieks
The Information Technology Advisory Board (ITAB) is a visionary, planning, working, and advisory board to the ITS Executive Board.
ITAB assists in strategic technology planning.
ITAB standing members represent areas that must be consistently part of the strategic planning process.
ITAB appointed members represent students, faculty, and staff and are appointed for three-year staggered terms. Membership is reviewed annually by the ITS Executive Board.
It is the responsibility of each member to represent institutional stakeholders and to solicit and share information with those stakeholders.
Steering committees are standing sub-committees of ITAB, and are chaired by standing ITAB members.
Task Forces or Project Teams are formulated as necessary to provide evaluation or implementation services. Steering Committees and ITAB meet on at least a monthly basis.
- Chair: Chief Information Officer, Stephen Rieks
- College & School Deans: Andy Karafa, Moj Seyedian, Christine Givner, Ralph Blasting
- Reed Library: Randy Gadikian
- Online Learning Coordinator: Lisa Melohusky
- Project Management: Janet Mayer
- Registrar's Office: Scott Saunders
- Marketing & Communication: Jeff Woodard, Andrea Wasiura
- Ex-officio, Associate Provosts: Judith Horowitz, Lisa Hunter
- Ex officio, Banner Users Group (BUG): Brenda Eaton
- Ex-officio, ITS Recording Partner: Gale VerHague
Three-year staggered term Appointments:
- Two student members appointed by the Student Association: vacant
Four faculty members, one from each School or College appointed by Deans: CVPA - Todd Proffitt
- Two members appointed by the Vice President for Student Affairs: Dan Tramuta and one vacancy
- Two members appointed by the Vice President for Administration: Ann Aldrich and one vacancy
- One member appointed by the Vice President for Advancement: vacant
- Three ITS members appointed by the Chief Information Officer: T. John McCune, Ben Hartung, Tylor Cardone
Please note that any interested members of the campus community are welcome to attend ITAB meetings or may submit questions and comments to any ITAB member or directly to the following email address: email@example.com