Information Technology Advisory Board (ITAB)
The ITAB is a planning, working, and advisory board to the President's Cabinet. ITAB is also a committee to the SUNY Fredonia Senate.
The ITAB assists in strategic tech planning and provides guidance for using tech at the University.
What We Do:
Each member represents stakeholders and shares info with those stakeholders.
ITAB appointed members to represent students, teachers, and staff and are appointed for three-year terms. Membership is reviewed once per year by the ITS Executive Board.
ITAB standing members represent areas that must be part of the planning process.
Steering committees are standing sub-committees of ITAB, and are chaired by standing ITAB members.
Task Forces or Project Teams are made as needed to provide evaluation or implementation services. Steering Committees and ITAB meet on at least a monthly basis.
- Chair: Chief Information Officer, Michel Kouadio
- Academic Affairs: Derrick Decker
- Academic Affairs: Phil Hastings
- Academic Affairs: Todd Proffitt
- Campus Life: Mark Suida
- Career Development: TBD
- College Dean: Andy Karafa
- Ex officio, Banner Users Group (BUG): Scott Saunders
- Ex-officio, ITS Recording Partner: Angela Proper
- Faculty Student Association: Eric Johnson
- Finance and Administration: Ann Aldrich
- Financial Aid: Sarah Cybart
- ITS: Benjamin Hartung
- ITS: Chris Taverna
- ITS: Idalia Torres
- ITS: Joe Baxter
- ITS: Kevin Bom
- ITS: Kevin Lane
- ITS: T. John McCune
- ITS: Tylor Cardone
- Marketing & Communication: Andrea Wasiura
- Online Learning: Lisa Melohusky
- Reed Library: Kerrie Wilkes
- Registrar: Scott Saunders
- Research Foundation: Kathleen Gradel
- Residence Life: Kathy Forster
- Student Accounts: Megan Mackowiak
- Student: TBD
- Student: TBD
- University Police: Scott Martin
Please note that any interested members of the campus community are welcome to attend ITAB meetings. They may also submit questions and comments to any ITAB member or directly to ITS Office.