Enrollment & Student Services (ESS)
Enrollment & Student Services (ESS) is the Division of the University that oversees all areas of the student's experience with special emphasis on educational and social experiences outside the classroom. Promoting student growth and development while at the University is one of our most important responsibilities.
In support of Fredonia's strategic plan and baccalaureate goals, the division will create programs and services to support students in their development of skills leading to personal and academic goals, foster responsible citizenship, and enrich the student experience.
The division will strive to provide transformative pathways where students are empowered to develop as leaders, embrace diversity, and become life-long contributors in a global society.
- Student Success: Creating pathways to transformative learning environments for students and those who serve them.
- Excellence, Collegiality, and Professionalism: Modeling professionalism through collaborative, ethical leadership, integrity, credibility, respect, consistency, customer service, and effectiveness.
- Respecting Diversity, Inclusiveness, and Global Understanding: Standing for a sense of community where all individuals are valued.
- Assessment and Accountability: Continually evaluating and improving practices, in order to hold professionals accountable through the collection and use of assessment evidence.
Motto/Tag Line: Pathways to Student Success
Enrollment and Student Services Strategic Plan: 2018 - 2023
The Division of Enrollment & Student Services functional units:
- Office of the Vice President of Enrollment & Student Services - Divisional Organizational Chart
- Department of Enrollment Services
- Department of Student Wellness and Support
- Department of Student Involvement and Development
- Department of Athletics and Recreation
- Department of University Police
- Intercultural Programs and Services
The Office of the Vice President of Enrollment and Student Services...
- serves as a strong advocate for students and serves as central administrative support for coordination of all student services
- works with all areas of the campus to promote student development and success
- provides direct oversight of campus transition and orientation programs
Request Privacy / Do Not Release Directory Information form
Complete this form if you do NOT wish to share your FERPA information.
See complete FERPA description listed below.
Download the Directory and Information Release/Non-Release PDF
Information about FERPA