Fredonia National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
The purpose of Fredonia National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA) is to expand the education of those who are enrolled in the Communication Disorders and Sciences major, with interest in pursuing a career in speech-language pathology or audiology. This is accomplished by providing professional development, community service, and awareness events, in order to inform members about current topics in the field of communication disorders and sciences as well as encourage active involvement in national and state organizations.
Executive Board Members for 2022-23
- President: Lily Cales
- Vice President / Treasurer: Amanda Keppel
- Secretary: Sam Glorioso
- Social Chair: Abby Newman
- Advisor: Mrs. Christine Gerber
Contact any member of the E-board if you would like to be part of Fredonia NSSLHA or for additional information.
Browse Fredonia NSSLHA's Upcoming Events Here
- Volunteering at Buffalo Hearing and Speech Center (BHSC) at Wheelock School
- Relay for Life - Operations: Communication team (NSSHLA and Operation Smile).