Licensure and Certification Information
- Please review the ASHA Praxis Guidance for any information regarding this exam and other certification requirements.
- Several dates are available each month to complete the exam (5331). Most students take the Praxis in January, during the final semester of graduate school.
- ASHA Requirements; Registration Link
- Mandatory Recipient Codes:
- 5331 - ASHA
- RA0208 - State University of New York at Fredonia
- Recommended Recipients Codes, as applicable:
- 7747 - NYS Licensure Board. Send to licensing boards of states in which you intend to be employed.
- 7737 - TEACH. To earn Professional Certification in New York State, results must be sent here.
- Praxis Exam Practice
- Praxis Fee Waiver Policies
Educating All Students (EAS) Exam
- The EAS is a requirement for earning your NYS Initial Certification as a Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities (TSSLD). EAS Registration Link