ASHA Praxis Exam
- Please review the American Speech-Langauge-Hearing Association (ASHA) website for any information regarding this exam and requirements for ASHA CCC-SLP certification.
- Several dates are available each month to complete the exam. Most students take the Praxis in January prior to the final semester of graduate school.
- Registration information:
- Code 5331 Speech Language Pathology Praxis II
- Exam results must be sent to the state you wish to be licensed in
- New York State license board code is 7747
- Exam results must be sent to The State University of New York at Fredonia, code RA0208
- To obtain Professional Certification in New York State, results must be sent within three years to the New York State Education Department (NYSED) -TEACH, code 7737