Speech Pathology


A graduate student holds the rights to be treated in a nondiscriminatory manner and to file a grade appeal. If the graduate student claims that an earned grade is based on discrimination, the student must file the discrimination claim first. Upon resolution of the discrimination claim, the student may file the grade appeal.

The State University of New York at Fredonia's policies for a grade appeal and discrimination are located at:

Graduate Student Grade Appeal Policy

Discrimination process for students

Take the next step