About FSA Dining Services, Hours, & Menus
- Cranston Marche an "All You Care to Eat" dining center in University Commons, second floor.
- FSA Cafe at Mason in Mason Hall.
- FSA Cafe at McEwen in McEwen Hall.
- Starbucks in University Commons, first floor.
- Willy C's, a food court, with kiosk ordering in the basement of the Williams Center.
FSA Food Services:
- Over 7,500 meals served a daily
- Variety of food choices including healthy, vegan, and vegetarian selections
- Most baked goods provided by our made from scratch bakeshop
Our services are self operated, diverse, and state-of-the-art, focusing on providing the campus community with quality services and products in a fiscally responsible fashion. The students, faculty, and staff, are our "customers" in the truest sense of the word. We strive to provide them with a product that satisfies in a fiscally responsible fashion.