Option 1 - University Villages
University Villages is located on the Fredonia campus
Townhouse (4 person)
- The off-campus experience with the safety and conveniences of living on-campus
- Full size bed, dresser, desk and chair in private bedroom. There are four bedrooms per townhouse.
- Each townhouse includes a couch and two chairs in the living room, and a kitchen table or counter top with 4 kitchen chairs or stools
- High-speed internet, WiFi, digital cable, and ResNet support
- Central heating, air conditioning and University Facilities support
- A washer and dryer included in each townhouse
- Two full bathrooms
- Students can stay during breaks and reduced cost for summer extension housing.
- University Facilities Support, maintenance requests
- Park & Ride pick-up and resident parking
- Mailroom located in Village Center, mail and package pick-up during posted hours
- Meeting and event rooms located on the second floor of the Village Center with kitchen area
- Community Director
- Cost: $4,500 per semester (same rate as undergraduate students.)
- No meal plan required, however, you can buy any plan you choose.
- First come, first served
- Deposit: $100 (fully refundable if requested in writing by July 1st.)
Other Residence Hall options are available as well, please call 716-673-3341 for more details.