Residence Hall lobby

McGinnies Hall

 

 

main entrance

Named for Joseph A. McGinnies, member and speaker of the New York State Assembly from 1916 to 1935, and member of the Fredonia Normal Board for Visitors for twenty years, McGinnies Hall opened in 1959.  It is primarily an upperclass coed, corridor style residence hall featuring four recreation rooms, a kitchenette and recreation room on the first floor, two laundry rooms.  McGinnies Hall is next to the University Bookstore, Convenience Store, Cranston Marché, and Starbucks.

 

RD of McGinnies HallResidence Director
Ally Sievers
RD Office: 673-3352
RA Office: 673-3351

 

 

ResNet Office

Little Free Library

Kwikboost Charging Station

Take the next step