Returning Student Application
Returning Student Room Selection Application
March 4, 2020 (8:30 am) - April 16, 2020 (4:30 pm)
All students are required to fill out the online housing application in order to participate in room selection. You can find the application under MyHousing. Instructions on filling out the application can be found here. Please make sure to SUBMIT your application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail once your application is completed.
Important things to note:
- Please read the housing license carefully. This is the first page of the application and you will need to sign at the bottom to indicate that you have read the license. This license is a contract for the entire 2020-2021 academic year.
- If you are looking to participate in Kitchen Suite Room Selection, you MUST select this on your housing application and fill out the Kitchen Suite Proposal Form. Please note that the deadline for all kitchen suite information is April 16th at 4:30 pm.
- If you are looking to fill a suite, you MUST select this on your housing application and fill out the Complete Suite Proposal Form. This form is due by April 16th.
- If you do not complete and submit your housing application by April 16, 2020, you will not be eligible for Room Selection.
- If you need a specific room for medical purposes, indicate this on your application. It is your responsibility to contact the Office of Disability Support Services for Students at (716) 673-3270. No accommodations can be made unless you contact that office. Please read our policy here. Please make contact with this office by April 16th at 4:30 pm.
- If you are interested in Gender Inclusive Housing, please indicate that on your housing application. Before you indicate this, please make sure to read the Gender Inclusive Agreement so that you understand what you are selecting. All agreements are due on April 16th at 4:30 pm.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your housing application is accurate and submitted on time.
If you can only see the new student application, please contact this office immediately.