Fredonia has a strong tradition of guiding students to their vision of professional success. Fredonia's programs are driven by practical relevance and strong outcomes for its graduates.
At Fredonia, we take pride in making the process simple. We will get to know you during the application process to help you find the program you want, and the financial support you need. Admissions and financial aid staff are ready to answer your questions, and start you on the path to success!
Fredonia believes in a rolling admissions process. In other words, we respond to your application when we receive it, so you’ll know your status soon after you apply, instead of waiting until after an imposed deadline. Notifications begin in October for the following fall.
- Online application for the following fall: recommend by Thanksgiving
- October 1: FAFSA becomes available
- October 31: priority deadline filing for financial aid
- Honors program: apply by mid February for the upcoming fall semester
- May 1: pay deposit for upcoming fall semester.
- June 1: transfer students pay deposit for upcoming fall semester
*Acting and musical theatre have pre-screening deadlines
Steps to apply for financial aid
- Get a FSA ID and Password. A FSA ID and Password lets you apply, “sign” your online FAFSA, make corrections to your application information and more.
- Collect the documents, including income tax returns, W-2 forms, and other records of income to apply.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible, preferably in October of the year prior to enrolling, in order to meet school and state aid deadlines. Fredonia’s school code is 002844.
- If you are a New York State resident, please complete and submit the TAP application.