FREDmart is a fully integrated eProcurement system allowing authorized Fredonia faculty and staff to place orders for necessary goods and services.
For Authorized Users Only
FREDmart is being brought on-line in a phased rollout. Before using FREDmart, you must participate in a training session. The Director of University Accounting will be sending out invitations to train as rollout moves forward.
FREDmart User Guide (in sections):
- Understanding and Accessing FREDmart
- Setting up Your Profile
- Setting up Your Default Ship To and Bill to Addresses
- Changing Your Notification Preferences
- Creating a Custom Account Code
- Site Navigation
- Shopping Overview
- Using Shop Search
- Shopping a Hosted Catalog
- Shopping a Punch Out Catalog
- Ordering a Non-Catalog Item
- Order Using a Special Request Form
- Adding an Account Number to a Purchase Requisition
- Cart Management
- Ordering for Another Department/Altering Approval Workflow using "Prepared for"
- Purchase Requisition Navigation and Overview
- Purchase Requisition Approval
- Searching Order Status
- Returned Requisition